At See's, our goal is not only to make the world's most delicious candy, but also to make your shopping experience a sweet one! If you have questions about your order, our ingredients, or anything at all, check out our FAQ sections below for answers. Can't find what you're looking for? Call 800.347.7337 or email SeesCandiesCustomerCare@sees.com to reach our helpful Customer Specialists for assistance.
Allergen and Dietary Information
- Read See's Allergen Information for a complete list of nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and egg-free candies.
- Nut-free candies are completely free of nuts and have been manufactured and packaged in a nut-free facility. You can filter your search for nut-free candies on our site.
- Many of our products are kosher-certified including Lollypops, Little Pops® and Hanukkah candies. See our Kosher Certified Letter for a complete list of kosher-certified products.
- See's Candies does not add high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) in our candy-making process. However, candies made with cherry ingredients including glacé whole, glacé halves, and whole dipping cherries contain a small amount of HFCS. This is because we source these ingredients from a supplier who prepares the cherries with a small amount of HFCS before they reach our candy kitchens.
- Natural vanillin is simply one of the 170 flavor compounds of vanilla. The difference lies in the boiling point: vanilla has a lower boiling point and cooks off at high-temperatures, leaving no flavor behind, whereas vanillin can withstand the high heat. This makes it a better choice for many of our recipes. Artificial vanillin is exactly the same substance as natural vanillin, but is extracted from lignin in wood instead of vanilla bean pods. Since vanilla beans are grown in the tropics with a risk of unstable supply, artificial vanillin is often a more reliable option.
- See's sugar free products meet the FDA regulations for sugar free candies, which can contain 0.5 grams or less of sugar per serving. Our products contain sugar substitutes like maltitol (a sugar alcohol), sucralose (a high intensity sweetener), and polydextrose (a bulking agent) instead of sugar.
- The FDA maintains "standards of identity" for every product. The standard of identity for chocolate includes sugar. That means, when selling candies without sugar, we cannot use the term "chocolate."
- Yes, our egg suppliers have successfully passed a humane audit and are recognized as United Egg Producers Certified or Animal Care Certified suppliers.
Placing an Order
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal for all orders placed on our site.
- See’s candies are made with the finest ingredients, with no preservatives added in our kitchens, which means they have a limited shelf life. To ensure you and your gift recipients receive the best possible candy, we encourage customers to order only from sees.com, a See’s Candies shop, or an authorized reseller (see list below).
Locations that are authorized to sell See’s Candies include:
Other online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and others are NOT authorized sellers of See’s Candies and are not assured to abide by all See’s handling, shipping, and shelf life guidelines.
- At this time, we do not sell on Amazon, either directly or through an authorized reseller.
- Sees.com is required by state and local jurisdictions to collect applicable sales tax, which is calculated based on the product price and shipping address of your order.
- Our online order form does not accept international addresses at this time. To place an order using an international billing address, call our Customer Service Specialists at 310.604.6200 or 800.347.7337 and they'll be happy to assist you.
- We are able to ship to select international locations, for delivery of warm-weather friendly items only. For assistance, call our Customer Service Specialists at 310.604.6200 or 800.347.7337.
- Yes. During the checkout process, enter your desired shipping information on the Shipping Addresses page. You can ship candy to yourself or someone else. After filling in the first address, you can add another by clicking the "Add Recipient" button. You can then select which items in your bag should be shipped to each location (up to 50 addresses).
Absolutely! While we do have a limit on the website of 50 recipients, we can place the order for you and ship your gifts to the individual addresses. Simply download the spreadsheet from the link below to organize your recipient list, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive the spreadsheet, it will take us 1-2 business days to process the order and then we will contact you with your order details and to request a payment method.
Download our Multiple-Recipient Shipping Spreadsheet
NOTE: Additional discounts do not apply to multiple-recipient orders. Shipping charges apply on a “per recipient” bases. Visit "Shipping Info" to learn more.
- Yes. We package your order with extra care to be sure that your candy arrives in the best possible condition. From April through mid-October, heat-sensitive candies (including all chocolates) are delivered in insulated containers with reusable cold packs and shipped via 2-day delivery, at an additional cost. Standard shipping is not available for heat-sensitive items during this period.
- Visit Click... Pick... & Go! to get started. Not available in all areas.
- Our unique Custom Mix feature allows you to fill a box with your favorite flavors. It's just like being in a See's Candies shop and choosing pieces at the candy counter! Visit sees.com/build-a-box to get started. Select the candies you want, scroll down to select a box size, and then adjust the quantity of each candy.
- If an item is designated as "Sold Out," it means that we are sold out for the season, or are sold out and will not be replacing it. Items that are "Out of Stock" are only temporarily not available, and will be back in stock soon.
Shipping & Tracking
Once we receive your order, the candy is carefully hand-packed and then shipped out in a timely fashion. Keeping freshness and quality as top priorities, our shipping schedule adjusts for cooler time periods vs. warmer months. Your order's arrival also depends on the shipping method selected.
Mid-October through March: Orders placed on a weekday are usually shipped out within two business days. (Only orders received before the 8:00am PT cutoff will ship out that same day.) If you select Standard Shipping, your order will arrive within the date range selected at checkout. If you choose Expedited Shipping, your order will arrive on the exact date selected at checkout.
April through mid-October: Orders placed Monday or Tuesday are usually shipped out within two business days. (Only orders received before the 8:00am PT cutoff will ship out that same day.) Orders placed Wednesday through Friday will ship out the following Monday. Please note: Standard Shipping is not available during this timeframe. Your order will arrive on the exact date selected at checkout.
- Yes, your confirmation should be emailed to you within the hour, or within 24 hours at most. If you don't see the confirmation in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder (even if See's Candies emails typically show up in your inbox). If you still haven't received it within 24 hours, please call customer service at 800.347.7337.
- Yes. Your confirmation will contain a tracking number for UPS, USPS, or OnTrac. If you don't see the confirmation in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder (even if See's Candies emails typically show up in your inbox). Check the status of your order on the UPS website, USPS website, or OnTrac website.
See's Candies is committed to improving the accessibility and usability of our website for all of our customers.
We have implemented relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) after partnering with The National Center for Accessible Media at WGBH (NCAM) to conduct website accessibility audits, provide related consulting, and outline specific recommendations to facilitate website accessibility and conformance with WCAG 2.0 standards. Further implementations may be applied as needed.
If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page, please contact us at SeesCandiesCustomerCare@sees.com. We welcome your feedback and we ask that your email specify the web page you visited, the date of your visit and the specific issue you are experiencing so we can make all reasonable efforts to address your concerns.
- We recommend storing chocolates at 60º to 70ºF and consuming within approximately 3–4 weeks after purchase. Other candies vary.
- Most of our candies are meant to be sold and consumed within 60–120 days of production, when the candy is at its peak flavor level. Any candy not sold within our quality guidelines is pulled from the shelves and not sold to customers.
- See's Candies owns and operates all of our own retail shops. We do not sell franchises, but we do offer a Licensee Program that allows businesses who meet our selling profile to offer See's products in their stores. For more information, and to see if your company meets See's selling profile, please contact LicenseeInquiry@sees.com. Be sure to include the name of business, location and photos of your store in your email.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer tours of our kitchens at this time.
See's guarantees your full and complete satisfaction. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we will be happy to replace it for you. Return the candy to a See's shop near you, or mail the candy (include your name and contact information) to this address:
20600 South Alameda Street
Carson, CA 90810
- We are happy to notify you when your favorite flavors return! Simply sign up for email alerts at sees.com/signup or follow See's Candies on social media.
- After June 30, 2018 older versions of web browsers and some older computers and devices will no longer be compatible with most websites. Please upgrade your browser and operating system to the latest version available to use our website.