At See's, our goal is not only to make the world's most delicious candy, but also to make your shopping experience a sweet one! If you have questions about your order, our ingredients, or anything at all, check out our FAQ sections below for answers. Can't find what you're looking for? Call or text 800.347.7337 or email SeesCandiesCustomerCare@sees.com to reach our helpful Customer Specialists for assistance.
Allergen and Dietary Information
- Read See's Allergen Information for a complete list of nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and egg-free candies.
- Nut-free candies are completely free of nuts and have been manufactured and packaged in a nut-free facility. You can filter your search for nut-free candies on our site.
- Many of our products are kosher-certified including Lollypops, Little Pops® and Hanukkah candies. See our Kosher Certified Letter for a complete list of kosher-certified products.
- See's Candies does not add high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) in our candy-making process. However, candies made with cherry ingredients including glacé whole, glacé halves, and whole dipping cherries contain a small amount of HFCS. This is because we source these ingredients from a supplier who prepares the cherries with a small amount of HFCS before they reach our candy kitchens.
- Natural vanillin is simply one of the 170 flavor compounds of vanilla. The difference lies in the boiling point: vanilla has a lower boiling point and cooks off at high-temperatures, leaving no flavor behind, whereas vanillin can withstand the high heat. This makes it a better choice for many of our recipes. Artificial vanillin is exactly the same substance as natural vanillin, but is extracted from lignin in wood instead of vanilla bean pods. Since vanilla beans are grown in the tropics with a risk of unstable supply, artificial vanillin is often a more reliable option.
- See's sugar free products meet the FDA regulations for sugar free candies, which can contain 0.5 grams or less of sugar per serving. Our products contain sugar substitutes like maltitol (a sugar alcohol), sucralose (a high intensity sweetener), and polydextrose (a bulking agent) instead of sugar.
- The FDA maintains "standards of identity" for every product. The standard of identity for chocolate includes sugar. That means, when selling candies without sugar, we cannot use the term "chocolate."
- Yes, our egg suppliers have successfully passed a humane audit and are recognized as United Egg Producers Certified or Animal Care Certified suppliers.
Placing an Order
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Venmo and Klarna for all orders placed on our site. Klarna only applies for orders between $35 and $1,000. Gift Cards can only be combined with Credit Card payments.
- See’s candies are made with the finest ingredients, with no preservatives added in our kitchens, which means they have a limited shelf life. To ensure you and your gift recipients receive the best possible candy, we encourage customers to order only from sees.com, a See’s Candies shop, or an authorized reseller (see list below).
Locations that are authorized to sell See’s Candies include:
We do sell directly on Amazon through our “See’s Candies Inc” seller’s account. All other Amazon sellers are unauthorized, and all other online marketplaces such as eBay and Walmart, are NOT authorized sellers of See’s Candies and are not assured to abide by all See’s handling, shipping, and shelf life guidelines.”
- Yes, you can! We sell a limited assortment on Amazon. Please be advised, however, that there are many other businesses on Amazon selling our products, none of which are authorized to do so. We only guarantee quality for orders placed directly through us so please look for the seller name "See's Candies Inc."
- Sees.com is required by state and local jurisdictions to collect applicable sales tax, which is calculated based on the product price and shipping address of your order.
- Our online order form does not accept international addresses at this time. To place an order using an international billing address, call or text our Customer Service Specialists at 310.604.6200 or 800.347.7337 and they'll be happy to assist you.
- We are able to ship to select international locations, for delivery of warm-weather friendly items only. For assistance, call or text our Customer Service Specialists at 310.604.6200 or 800.347.7337.
- Yes. During the checkout process, enter your desired shipping information on the Shipping Addresses page. You can ship candy to yourself or someone else. After filling in the first address, you can add another by clicking the "Add Recipient" button. You can then select which items in your bag should be shipped to each location (up to 50 addresses).
Absolutely! Our Volume Savings Gift Services team is standing by to help you with your large-scale gifting needs. Simply download our Multiple-Recipient Shipping Spreadsheet and organize your recipient list and products. Then email it to email@example.com. Once we receive the spreadsheet, a team member will contact you within one to two business days to review your order details and to request a payment method.
Visit our gift services information page to learn more about this service and see the most up to date shipping rates.
- Yes. We package your order with extra care to be sure that your candy arrives in the best possible condition. From April through mid-October, heat-sensitive candies (including all chocolates) are delivered in insulated containers with reusable cold packs and shipped via 2-day delivery, at an additional cost. Standard shipping is not available for heat-sensitive items during this period.
- Visit Click... Pick... & Go! to get started. Not available in all areas.
Our unique Custom Mix feature allows you to fill a box with your favorite flavors. It's just like being in a See's Candies shop and choosing pieces at the candy counter! Visit sees.com/build-a-box to get started.
More See's Please! (Subscription Service)
- This is a new subscription service for candy lovers, so you can make sure your treat drawer is always stocked with your favorite See’s. More See’s Please! allows you to set up automated ordering for yourself, for gifts and for all the sweet celebrations in your life. You pick your candy, and the frequency of the shipments, and then we place the future orders automatically. You’ll receive a reminder email prior to the order being placed. Want to mix things up? Don’t worry…you can always make changes to your subscription. With More See’s Please! you’ll never have to run to the store when your treasured See’s supply gets low.
- Yes. Sometimes people change their minds, and that’s okay! You can skip a delivery or cancel prior to next order date. To unsubscribe, visit the “Subscriptions” page in My Account to amend your subscription order. The best part? You can always come back!
- Absolutely! Visit the “Subscriptions” page in My Account to manage your subscriptions. There you can change the frequency, change your mailing address, or update the quantity of any or all items. Feeling adventurous? You can also replace an item with something else if you want to try something new or different. Sometimes your taste buds just need a change of pace.
Yes! Pick your favorite flavors and subscribe to your box in the shopping bag so you’ll always have your custom candy box stocked. Replacements may be made depending on candy availability.
For Seasonal and Limited Time Sweets flavors, substitutions will be made for Custom Mix Subscriptions with a frequency greater than 1 month.
- No one needs a meltdown over melted chocolate! That’s why we ship candy during the warmer months in insulated containers with frozen gel packs, and it costs more. Only products that are of a value of $25 or greater are eligible for subscriptions. For smaller items, we offer the ability to add them to your next subscription… and if the next order hits $65, we’ll ship the package to you for free!
- No. At See’s, we offer flexibility along with American-made deliciousness. You can order as much or as little as you’d like of eligible products. If you have 3 items on subscription but you only want to receive two of them one month, you can skip an item by managing your subscription in My Account under Subscriptions.
Quality is key with More See’s Please! Because the quality of the product that arrives at your doorstep is the most important thing to us, we ship with ice packs and in insulated containers during warmer time periods.
Shipping subscription orders will have locked in rates—usually $5.95 per order in cooler months, $9.95 or $12.95 in the warmer months. We’ll always align the shipping rate with the best shipping rate offered during that period.
Also, if the total amount of your subscription order is greater than $65, your shipping is on us! You can add additional items to your next subscription order by visiting any product page on sees.com.
- Absolutely! We’ll take care of your lucky circle of friends. Each subscription order is tied to a single recipient, so you’ll have to place a separate order for each recipient. All of your subscriptions and their recipients can be managed under “Subscriptions” in My Account.
- Please add a buffer for your gift giving to be on time. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee arrival dates for future subscription orders. If you select the 12-month program, the recurring orders will be placed 360 days after your original order, and since the date might fall on a weekend, or on a date we don’t ship (such as Thursdays and Fridays during warmer months), we’ll process and send the order out on the next available date. We recommend ordering with enough of a cushion that the gift arrives prior to the event.
- Due to various privacy settings and the way various devices handle stored data, we recommend finishing your subscription enrollment in one session. No one wants tech issues to get in the way of receiving the best candy on earth.
- Yes! The same gift message you include on the first order will appear on all future orders. Then it’ll be the gift that truly keeps on giving.
Email & Text Preferences
- Yes, you can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of many of our emails. Or, if you are a registered user you can visit the “Preferences” page in My Account to unsubscribe from your e-mail subscriptions there.
- Yes! If you are a registered user, log into My Account and select “Preferences” to manage your email preferences. There you can update the types of emails you wish to receive.
- Yes, you can opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting “STOP” to our text messages.
Shipping & Tracking
Once we receive your order, the candy is carefully hand-packed and then shipped out in a timely fashion. Keeping freshness and quality as top priorities, our shipping schedule adjusts for cooler time periods vs. warmer months. Your order's arrival also depends on the shipping method selected.
Mid-October through March: Orders placed on a weekday are usually shipped out within two business days. (Only orders received before the 8:00am PT cutoff will ship out that same day.) If you select Standard Shipping, your order will arrive within the date range selected at checkout. If you choose Expedited Shipping, your order will arrive on the exact date selected at checkout.
April through mid-October: Orders placed Monday or Tuesday are usually shipped out within two business days. (Only orders received before the 8:00am PT cutoff will ship out that same day.) Orders placed Wednesday through Friday will ship out the following Monday. Please note: Standard Shipping is not available during this timeframe. Your order will arrive on the exact date selected at checkout.
- Yes, your confirmation should be emailed to you within the hour, or within 24 hours at most. If you don't see the confirmation in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder (even if See's Candies emails typically show up in your inbox). If you still haven't received it within 24 hours, please call or text customer service at 800.347.7337.
- Yes. Your confirmation will contain a tracking number for UPS, USPS, or OnTrac. If you don't see the confirmation in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder (even if See's Candies emails typically show up in your inbox). Check the status of your order on the UPS website, USPS website, or OnTrac website.
See's Candies is committed to improving the accessibility and usability of our website for all of our customers.
We have implemented relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) after partnering with The National Center for Accessible Media at WGBH (NCAM) to conduct website accessibility audits, provide related consulting, and outline specific recommendations to facilitate website accessibility and conformance with WCAG 2.0 standards. Further implementations may be applied as needed.
If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page, please contact us at SeesCandiesCustomerCare@sees.com. We welcome your feedback and we ask that your email specify the web page you visited, the date of your visit and the specific issue you are experiencing so we can make all reasonable efforts to address your concerns.
- We recommend storing chocolates at 60º to 70ºF and consuming within approximately 3–4 weeks after purchase. Other candies vary.
- Most of our candies are meant to be sold and consumed within 60–120 days of production, when the candy is at its peak flavor level. Any candy not sold within our quality guidelines is pulled from the shelves and not sold to customers.
- See's Candies owns and operates all of our own retail shops. We do not sell franchises, but we do offer a Licensee Program that allows businesses who meet our selling profile to offer See's products in their stores. For more information, and to see if your company meets See's selling profile, please contact LicenseeInquiry@sees.com. Be sure to include the name of business, location and photos of your store in your email.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer tours of our kitchens at this time.
- Please refer to our Satisfaction Guarantee for the most updated information on returns and exchanges.
- We are happy to notify you when your favorite flavors return! Simply sign up for email alerts at sees.com/signup or follow See's Candies on social media.
- After June 30, 2018 older versions of web browsers and some older computers and devices will no longer be compatible with most websites. Please upgrade your browser and operating system to the latest version available to use our website.